We have one male and one female dormitory, for visitors who wish to stay overnight.
- Dormitory accommodation must be booked and payed for in advance; beds are £25 per night.
- We are unable to offer catering facilities for visitors. When it is open, guests are welcome to use the Tibetan Tea Room, and there are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the neighbouring area to suit all budgets.
- We provide all bed linen, but ask visitors to bring their own towels with them.
- Overnight guests should arrive in the centre by 8:30pm at the latest.
- We do not have the facilities for visitors to arrive on Mondays or Tuesdays, when the centre is closed to the public.
Dormitory bookings can be made through the office and requests for availbility can also be made by filling in the form below.
You can call us on Tel: 020 3327 1650 or email email@example.com