Tibetan Tea Room and Shop
Tibetan Tea Room
The room offers a wide variety of organic teas and coffees as well as a selection of organic and homemade snacks and cakes. Hot Lunch is offered at weekends and is usually catered for workshop and course attendees however anyone is welcome to come in and enjoy delicious food.
The shop caters for both practising Buddhists and those with a more general interest in meditation and spirituality. Many of the products we stock are made in Nepal by skilled craftsmen using traditional materials, while others are made at our parent monastery Kagyu Samye Ling.
Come along and enjoy browsing through all our meditation and Buddhist products over a nice cup of Tibetan Butter Tea or English Breakfast!
|Wednesday||2pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||2pm - 7pm|
|Friday||2pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 7pm|
|Sunday||9am - 7pm|
How to find us
Kagyu Samye Dzong London
15 Spa Road
Bermondsey SE16 3SA
If you are looking for a specific product, please get in touch on (44) 020 3327 1650.
Below is a list of some of the items in our shop:
- sadhana texts for Chenrezik, Green Tara, Medicine Buddha and Guru Rinpoche
- books on Buddhism and Meditation
- meditation cushions
- meditation shawls
- statues of the Buddha
- statues of Bodhisattva's such as Chenrezik, Green Tara, Manjushri, and Guru Rinpoche
- statues of Yidam's such as Chakrasamavara, Vajrayogini, and Vajrakilaya
- eternal knot door hangings
- decorative brocades with auspicious symbols and mantras
- prayer flags
- a variety of malas
- precious stones
- pictures of Lama's, Buddhas, and Bodhisattva's
- singing bowls
- ritual implements such as Bell's and Dorje's, phurbas, and manadala offering plates
- incense and incense holders