Tara Practice - with the Kagyu Samye Dzong Sangha
- 11 May 2017 - 11 May 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 25 May 2017 - 25 May 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 1 Jun 2017 - 1 Jun 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 8 Jun 2017 - 8 Jun 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 15 Jun 2017 - 15 Jun 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 22 Jun 2017 - 22 Jun 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 29 Jun 2017 - 29 Jun 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 6 Jul 2017 - 6 Jul 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 13 Jul 2017 - 13 Jul 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 20 Jul 2017 - 20 Jul 2017 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
WhoAnyone is welcome to attend this event!
An evening of Tara prayers with the Kagyu Samye Dzong sangha, dedicated to the long life and good health of our precious Abbot, Choje Lama Yeshe Rinpoche and the ongoing flourishing of Kagyu Samye Ling's activity.
When visiting India recently a few members of the Kagyu Samye Dzong Sangha met with His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa and asked for what could be done to remove any obstacles to the long life and activity of Lama Yeshe Rinpoche. His Holiness recommended that we recite 100 Million of the White Tara Mantra.
In addition to this His Holiness recommended that to remove any obstacles for Kagyu Samye Ling we should recite 4 million of the Seven Branch Prayer. Around the same time His Eminence Tai Situ Rinpoche recommended that we recite the Green Tara Praises for the same purpose.
There is no need to book in advance for this evening of prayers.
Order of prayers
Refuge and Bodhicitta & the Four Immeasurables
Seven Branch Prayer
Praises to Tara
White Tara Mantra - OM TARE TUTARE TURE MAMA AYU PUNYE JNANA PUKTIM KURU SOHA
Lama Rinpoche's Long Life Prayer
Copies of all the prayers will be made availale
Offerings for the shrine are welcome.