Medicine Buddha Puja
- 9 Dec 2018 - 9 Dec 2018 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 13 Jan 2019 - 13 Jan 2019 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 10 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 10 Mar 2019 - 10 Mar 2019 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 14 Apr 2019 - 14 Apr 2019 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 12 May 2019 - 12 May 2019 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- 14 Jul 2019 - 14 Jul 2019 (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
WhoAnyone is welcome to attend this event!
Employing the skilful techniques of mantra and visualisation the Medicine Buddha practice is an effective way to balance the physical, mental and spiritual health of ourselves and others. It can be of great help to all practitioners and particularly those in the medical profession.
The main motivation of the Medicine Buddha was to remove all suffering of beings in general, but especially to remove the physical and mental suffering caused through imbalance of the elements, which we know as physical and mental illness.
For those unfamiliar with the practice and who would like to know more, Lama Zangmo will be giving a day of instructions on the Medicine Buddha practice on Sunday 10th June, 2018.